Widener University has established a COVID-19 vaccination policy that requires all faculty and staff who will be on our campuses to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Our goal is that all members of the Pride may safely experience Widener's hands on, inclusive, and personalized learning environment in person.
Widener University is currently seeking a CRM Specialist in Undergraduate Admissions. Working under the supervision of the Admissions CRM Administrator, and in cooperation with the Executive Director of Admissions, the CRM Specialist provides, builds, and maintains enrollment critical CRM operational effectiveness and efficiency for all constituents, including prospective first year, transfer, and international students, parents, Counselors, Admissions staff members, and other campus-based audiences involved in the recruitment of new undergraduate students.
Widener University is committed to fostering an environment in which faculty, staff, and students from a variety of backgrounds, cultures, and personal experiences are welcomed and can thrive. The Division of Enrollment holds a deep commitment to an inclusive culture that supports the work of faculty and staff members across the institution, and works closely with the Chief Diversity Officer to facilitate that commitment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (including, but not limited to):
- Build and implement standard CRM functions including but not limited to: Events, Forms, Communication Flows, Queries/Reports, Records, Portals
- Ensure operational efficiency in processes including but not limited to: material assignment, file review, decision release, and incoming/outgoing communications
- Monitor data integrity of prospect and applicant records for all first-year, transfer, and international students
- Support CRM functions within the continuing studies and graduate admissions department as needed
- Training new and current systems users and facilitate user adoption of CRM features
- Create and distribute documentation of CRM processes and expectations of users
- Adjust CRM functions and workflows as new programs are added and changes are made to admissions procedures
- Actively contribute to weekly Admissions operations planning and strategy meetings, bringing new ideas for efficiencies and user-related experiences.
- Troubleshoot end user CRM issues as they arise
- Gather verbal and written and evaluate feedback and requests from CRM end users. Facilitate feedback surveys. Synthesize the feedback and use to implement and direct new CRM solutions and efficiencies.
- Continuously learn new system functions and competencies as launched by the CRM and relatable to university enrollment goals
- Routinely handle confidential information
- Collaborate with other campus units to support recruitment of new students
- Contribute creative ideas to the overall undergraduate recruitment strategy that meet the generational trends
- Other job-related duties as assigned or directed
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (education/training and experience required):
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years of experience as a CRM user or super-user
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Comfort with change and trying new approaches to old problems
- Enthusiasm and flexibility for new projects
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Interpersonal communication skills for inter-departmental relationship building
- Effective presentation skills for user training
- Excellent time management ability
- Strong copy editing and proofreading skills
- Desire to learn by doing
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively throughout overlapping admissions cycles
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft office suite
- Ability to communicate effectively with other campus departments and prospective students and families.
- Experience in contributing to a climate of inclusivity and working with a diverse student body
- Experience in Higher Education
- Experience in Technolutions Slate
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND/OR UNUSUAL HOURS:
- Must be able to sit and work on a computer for 2+ hours minimum at a time.
Qualified candidates must submit resume and cover letter for consideration. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Only those selected to interview will be contacted.
Widener has a strategic commitment to building an inclusive university community whose diversity enriches the lives of all members and where our students are prepared for living in a pluralistic and ever-changing world. As a leading metropolitan university, Widener strives to embody the values that are inherent in our mission: civic engagement, access, inclusion, academic excellence, innovation and leadership.
Widener University, an independent, metropolitan, doctoral-intensive university, connects curricula to social issues through civic engagement. Dynamic teaching, active scholarship, personal attention and experiential learning are key components of the Widener Experience. Located in Chester, PA, Widener's main campus is nestled between Philadelphia, PA and Wilmington, DE, with Law Schools located in both Harrisburg and Wilmington. For more information about the university, please visit our website at www.widener.edu.